Applications for the 2020 UK Passivhaus Awards are now open. The competition is free to enter for all certified Passivhaus & EnerPHit schemes that are equally ambitious and backed by impeccable eco credentials. Passivhaus Trust is looking for innovative schemes that will prove the Passivhaus Standard can tackle the climate crisis and create healthy environments for all occupants.
Benefits of Entering:
- The UK Passivhaus Awards are the only dedicated awards for Passivhaus in the UK.
- All shortlisted projects in the awards will be promoted as exceptional examples of their sector through all the Passivhaus Trust marketing channels and the media.
- The shortlisted projects will be featured prominently on the Passivhaus Trust website and will be featured in a special edition of the Passivhaus Trust newsletter
- All finalists will present their project at the awards ceremony on the 1st July 2020, at the Ecology Pavilion Mile End Park in London.
- UK Passivhaus Award winners will feature in a pop-up exhibition at the 2020 Conference.
For detailed submission requirements and how to enter please visit the Passivhaus Trust website: http://bit.ly/PHTawards2020.
Registration DeadlineApril 30, 2020 11:30 PM
Submission DeadlineApril 30, 2020 01:23 PM
Country RestrictionsUnited Kingdom
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.