As parents, we at the Accelerator have been thinking a lot about schools and student health lately. So, we’re going to focus on schools, dormitories, and other campus buildings for our March 2020 Call for Projects. If you are a member of a project team that has created, or is creating, a Passive House, Net Zero, or Net Positive school building, please submit!
To submit a project:
- Go to the projects tab or click here.
- Please include a short description and photos.
- Even better: also share details, specifications. & other highlights.
- Every project will get added to our projects tab — with a link back to your site.
- Many projects will be featured in our weekly newsletter (space permitting).
Alternatively, email project details and photos to email@example.com.
Thank you! And don’t miss our recent article, “Study: Air Quality in Passive House Schools Supports Learning.”
[Image above is of Hollis Montessori, designed Windy Hill Associates with consulting by Zero Energy Design. Photo by Eric Roth Photography]
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.