The inaugural online Passive House social will be taking place tomorrow. Even though many of us may be practicing social distancing, this doesn’t mean we can’t take time to discuss the hygiene requirement with the global Passive House community and appreciate the fact that it’s always happy hour somewhere!
The event begins at 11 PM GMT, which translates into:
- 7 AM Thursday Hong Kong Time
- 10 AM Thursday Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- 4 PM Wednesday Pacific Time
- 7 PM Wednesday Eastern Time
The agenda is as follows:
- Introductions, invitations to present.
- Simultaneous opening of beverages. (approx. 20 past) BYOB
- Presentation on University of Victoria student housing by Rafaela Kirloss, Perkins + Will.
- Discussion about the presentation, and about future presentations.
- Adjourn within 90 minutes. (Less in future weeks.)
To register, follow this link here. You’ll be sent a Zoom link prior to the event.
The organizers ask that you register soon so they know how much bandwidth is needed. Additionally, they would love it if you could turn on your camera so everyone can see you’re doing okay. Finally, if you would like to volunteer to share a 15-minute presentation at a future social, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Passive House socials will be scheduled at the same time each week, so clear your schedule now and make sure you have a ready supply of your favorite beverage handy. The goal is to give the Passive House community a chance to socialize, learn, and come together without having to leave home.
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.