We at Passive House Canada are committed to providing you with continuous educational options and ways to improve your knowledge and skills. We are excited to announce our newest online course.
It’s what’s inside that counts!
The costs and comforts of building and living in a Passive House. The math is simple: cost to build – running costs + comfort and health = customer satisfaction
This webinar will look at the detail cost breakdowns of several completed Passive houses (Part 9) as well as their long-term running costs. The class will also look as some of the less tangible measures such as air quality and health outcomes of those living in passive homes.
- Have an understanding of which parts of a passive home cost more and which cost less
- Have an understanding of some of the health benefits of high performance buildings
- Be able to articulate the above to others
Date: September 30, 2020
Time: 9:30am — 11:00am PST
- Passive House Designers and Consultants
- Builders, architects, architectural technologist and engineers
- Building officials and planners
- Anyone interested in the subject
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.