International competition run by the Construction21 network, the Green Solutions Awards highlight exemplary solutions integrated into buildings, districts and infrastructures contributing to the fight against climate change.
Here are the Passive House nominations:
- Good Energy Haus (USA)
- Scott Subaru – Car Dealership (Canada)
- Old Holloway straw passivhaus (UK)
- King Street, Great Yarmouth (UK)
- GAP Energy Efficiency and Consultant Incubation Center (Turkey)
- Charter Telecom Headquarters (Canada)
- Parkview House (Canada)
- Owl Woods Passive House (Australia)
- Passive House Los Angeles (USA)
- Two innovative, near zero carbon houses (UK)
- Zetland Passive House (UK)
- Kindertagesstätte Calarasi (Moldavia)
- LVR Internat, Euskirchen (Germany) (no link yet)
- 4 logements sociaux passifs en bois-paille (France)
- Ecole maternelle Vincent Auriol en bois et paille (France)
- Residencia de Ancianos Passivhaus (Spain)
- Vivienda pasiva YLEI (Spain)
- ArroyoFresno nZEB Passivhaus Plus (Spain)
- Casa para Eco (Spain)
- Oficinas IDAI Nature (Spain)
Here’s how to vote. Thank you for voting and helping Passive House projects take the crown at the Green Solutions Awards!
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.