PASSIVE HOUSE DETAIL LIBRARY
Akira Living is a Passive House & Building Enclosure Consulting Firm with a cost-effective design process, empowering Architectural Designers, Architects, Building Enclosure Engineers, Certified Passive House Consultants and Builders to offer clients a high-performance, net-zero ready home today. We provide project design assistance, full building enclosure consulting / design and energy modeling services for Passive House and Net Zero Home projects. Akira Living becomes your trusted Energy Advisors and educators through both the design and construction process.
We share our building science expertise, resources and solutions with our Licensed Partners empowering them to make beautiful buildings even better with a high-performance building enclosure. Our mission is to simplify the design process to help our Partners achieve their goals faster with building science that works.
- Save you 1000+ hours in research and development for the Design Team.
- Eliminate the trial and error approach to avoid costly building enclosure design mistakes.
- Eliminate the use of harmful and toxic building materials.
- Deliver a durable home that takes care of your Clients.
- Help you expand your services to secure more projects.
- Make the transformation to the Passive House and High-Performance Building Sector fast and easy.
Training staff on Passive House design is an invaluable investment, but takes both time and money. Alternately, you can integrate Akira Living services and solutions to make the Passive House transformation affordable for your company and new clientele.
To get started today, you will need a Passive House Library. Purchase a Construction Assembly Package or Detail Package in PDF or AutoCAD file format. Purchasing the AutoCAD file format allows the Architect to customize the exterior and interior finishes to create distinctive solutions for each project that reflect the client’s style, needs and goals. In addition, AutoCAD files will enable you to effortlessly transfer the construction details onto your architectural drawings to apply for a building permit and deliver a successful high-performance home or Passive House.
Akira Living’s highly trained personnel provides your Design Team with consultation and guidance with Training Workshops to get you up and running with Passive House design services. Email us today learn more, cody@AkiraLiving.com
- Dive into the Passive House recipe — the solution to create super-insulated Passive House building enclosures. Review 14 building enclosure assemblies.
- Schematic Design Stage: must know each construction assembly effective R‑value & thickness for the floor plan layouts & energy model.
- High-performance building materials. Learn about a wide range of approved products that can be sourced in North America.
- Building material selection and moisture management guidance for each construction assembly.
- Dive into the Passive House technique — the solution to create an airtight and thermal bridge free building enclosure. Review 43 building enclosure transition details.
- Develop a PHPP template in-house with Akira Living super-insulated construction assemblies ready for your next Passive House project.
Make the transformation toward Passive House easy with construction methods and details that encompass intelligent choices, not extravagant ones.