Wednesday, June 3, 2020
9:00am - 10:00am
Repeats Every 7 days, starting from Apr 29, 2020, until Jun 25, 2020
While we adjust to the Corona Lockdown, we must continue tackling the Climate Emergency and maintain the momentum which led to a stream of declarations to achieve Net-Zero. But what does that mean to the built environment? Do we know how to design and deliver a true net-zero building?
This new series of online tutorials, based on the successful Passivhaus Masterclass: Getting to Net Zero, offers the same depth of knowledge and expertise. Explore issues surrounding net-zero, and gain practical illustrations of what it takes to get to net-zero in both operational and embodied carbon. What can be done at the design stage to achieve the biggest impact? Limited to 30 people, these tutorials offer a chance to learn directly from, and engage with, expert speakers.
- All tutorials will take place every Wednesday at 10.00 am BST.
- All tutorials will be delivered online via a live webinar hosted via Zoom.
- The duration of most tutorials is 40 mins, including time for Q&A.
- The final ninth session is an hour-long interactive workshop.
- Each tutorial is limited to a maximum of 30 people.
- The tutorials will run over 9 consecutive weeks from April to June.
Time: Across 9 consecutive weeks
Cost: PHT member: £20-150+VAT Non-member:£25-£225+VAT