Thursday, February 27, 2020
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Continuing Education Studio Session: Through-Wall Flashing Compatibility Sustainability and Performance
- Understand the performance characteristics, the recycled/recyclable content, and ability to survive.
- Installation, and life-cycle costs of the different through-wall flashing materials.
- Composition of each type of flashing and their effects on sustainability and life cycle costs.
- Have a better understanding of how to specify through-wall flashings and avoid compatibility issues.
- Understand the performance characteristics different types of commonly used cavity wall materials and how to create a resilient flash-ing system.
- Recognize necessary accessories and challenges of installation
About the presenter:
Dave Carroll is an experienced construction professional. His qualifications include formal manufacturer training and field experience.
Lunch will be provided. RSVP Register by 02/21/2020 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credits: 1 HSW/SD
Course # 0090005315
1 GBCI CE Hours