Friday, August 14, 2020
9:00am - Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:00pm
Date: Sept 14-18, 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Registration: Opens January 2020
More Info: Visit our website
Are you ready to design comfortable, resilient and healthy buildings that are optimized for an all-renewable energy grid? This course provides tools, techniques and tips for how to do this for all building types.
NAPHN’s (North American Passive House Network) Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program for Passive House building professionals.
- 5 days of in-class instruction
- 9 additional e-learning modules
- Thorough grounding of critical aspects of Passive House design and construction
- Receive a 5-year registration as an internationally accredited Certified Passive House Designer or Consultant after passing exam
- For all building professionals: architects, MEP and structural engineers, builders and construction managers and more
Fee for this course is $1,750– $2,250.