It’s 2021, and high time we talk retrofits. Building construction and operation generates nearly 40% of global greenhouse gas emissions. As the Passive House community knows, retrofits hold the key to decreasing significant carbon emissions from the building sector and mitigating the effects of climate change. Join us on February 15 to hear from leaders of the boldest retrofit programs in North America on how to push the pace of retrofits and cut carbon emissions from existing buildings. Expect scintillating presentations and lively discussion!
- Betsy Agar, Reframed Initiative, Pembina Institute
- James Geppner, RetrofitNY, NYSERDA
- Brett Webster, REALIZE, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Lorrie Rand, ReCover Initiative, Habit Studio
- Beverly Craig, Triple Decker Challenge, MassCEC
- Naomi Beal, 50 Houses Research Initiative, passivhausMAINE
- Mark Carver, CanmentENERGY, Natural Resources Canada
The virtual summit is free and will take place on February 15 from 7–9 pm EST/4–6 pm PST. Register to receive the zoom link. Check out the Passive House Buildings Spring/Summer 2020 issue to learn more about some of the largest retrofit projects in North America.
Get the latest passive house news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your email inbox.